Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some Madrid Shots
























We've taken tons of photos already!
1. Maria and Enrique enjoying the Plaza Mayor our first evening in Madrid.
2. Of course Mike and I enjoy some great sangria every now and again, especially with complimentary tapas at this local dive in Barrio Santa Cruz.
3. Next would be Mike & I at Madrid's version of Central Park. It was beautiful with many people picnicking and people rowing boats in the lake.
4. Mike and I at the Atletico de Madrid football game. The stadium holds almost 60,000 and the game was very exciting!
5. Ah yes, me shoving yummy goodness into my mouth. One of the best things we've found are the bocadillos (sandwiches). Mine was made with manchego cheese and I have to admit, I'm hooked! I may even have to find a way to sneak it on the plane ride home. Shhhhh, no telling!?
6. The last photo shows our hotel in the Plaza Mayor. The location could not have been better and our room looked out to the Plaza. We'll be heading back to this hotel on our last night in Spain.




























1 comment:

  1. Nice pics! Glad you guys are having a great time! Can you fedex one of those sandwiches to Miami, or 2 or 3??? LOL

    ReplyDelete